Thursday, February 18, 2016

So it begins!

I don't know what came over me, but I decided to change my business website to a craft site. I don't need the business one any longer so why not re-do it, right?
I started the coding right after the first of the year and was coming along nicely until I decided I needed new computers. Ya gotta know what a headache that is. I had already updated the graphic card as much as possible and the OS on my desktop all the way from Vista through to Windows 10. Still, it really was time for a major hardware upgrade.
Anyway, that all is mostly done, but my website was put on hold and is not completed. I just couldn't wait, though. I put up what I have finished and will continue to update it as time allows and when I am able to decipher all the post-it notes I have sticking everywhere.
It really is just in the start-up phase. I have so much more I want to do and share.



If you would like to see, you can go to Elsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment