Tuesday, July 30, 2013

No time...

I haven't had much time for photo taking, but I found this little guy out on our back walkway. I AM getting pretty desperate here. Not only have I not had the time, but about a third of our wildlife park, where I normally get flower and insect photos, burned. Flowers, trees, cactus, grass and a birdhouse gone. It also burnt completely through some of our post fencing. You can see the tracks where the fire truck drove around. They stopped the fire just a few feet from my shop. The scary part....we weren't home and don't have the first clue when it happened.

You would think this guy was pondering just how far down he had to go. But, he had an easier time going down the step than I did getting back up after the shot.


We also have a new batch of woodpeckers building a nest in the hole in the electrical pole. We just call them the 2013 batch.


1 comment:

  1. Love these photos, Elsa! I have always enjoyed your photography. So glad you are taking photos again!

    ReplyDelete