Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Some People Walk in the Rain

Others just get wet.

I like rain. I even like storms. I don't enjoy lightning as much as I used to because I worry about all of the electronics, but watching it can be awesome.

If it is not lightning, I will go outside, barefoot, and run around in the rain. Get soaking wet. Maybe dance a little. It feels wonderful. It smells wonderful. No, it will not give you pneumonia. Nor will walking barefoot in the snow. Family, are you listening?

It is summer, it is Texas, it is hot. Mostly it is dry. So, we have to resort to this.

2 comments:

  1. I love to do that too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing I am finding out with this blog. Either I am not weird or there are a lot of us weirdos out there. LOL!

    Isn't it fun.

    ReplyDelete