Monday, January 16, 2006

YEA!! It rained this morning....


About 10 drops. At least that is all I counted.

I don't know if the dry weather is contributing to the increased number of birds around the house because we are feeding and watering them or if they are just here because we are feeding and watering them. It doesn't matter because I am really enjoying them.

The cardinals, both male and female, are prolific. The blue jays and mockingbirds are running a close second. The little birds, sparrows, chickadees, finches and wrens are also around alot but they are hard to photograph because they are quicker than I am.

There is one red-bellied woodpecker, but his presence is intermittent at best and although I have seen him many times, I have not gotten a photo YET!

No comments:

Post a Comment