Sunday, March 27, 2016

The Mystery of the Shrinking....

Candy.



This is a photo of a project I did when Make-the-Cut was first released for the Cricut.
It is a Hershey's Nugget Wrapper and belly band.

For Easter, I bought some Nuggets to add to my baskets and decided I would "brush off" the old file and create some wrappers to fancy them up.
Since the file fit the Nugget quite well and cut beautifully, I just loaded it up and cut some.

Imagine my surprise when I added the recently purchased Nugget.



Is this indicative of...Charge you roughly the same...just reduce the amount you get for those same dollars?
Or did I miss the wording "bite size" on the packaging? It is long gone, so I can't check to see.

Anyway, it was easy enough for me to change the file to fit the new size.

It's cute and makes me laugh.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:47 PM CDT

    Elsa - No matter WHAT size the candy bar (And I DO LOVE MY Chocolate - let me tell you!!), your presentation is BEAUTIFUL!! I want a Big Shot so very much but can't find anywhere to hide it from my husband!! LOL I'm not really kidding about that though.
    Anyone would be PLEASED to receive this beautiful candy w/butterfly!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Grandma Nancy in central IL

    ReplyDelete