Saturday, February 01, 2014

Keeping it Simple

I am still working on learning the basics of simple popups. Even the simplest ones are fun and I really enjoy doing them. Everywhere I go, I see things that give me inspiration for doing another one.

There are many very complicated and sophisticated popups out there. Origami Architecture or Kirigami is a variation of origami that includes cutting of the paper rather than just folding it. Some of the popup examples I have seen are magnificent. That is a goal but I am nowhere near reaching it.

In the mean time, I will keep trudging along with my simple ones and, hopefully, improve my skills so that I can reach that goal. A bonus...I have been able to use some of the graphics that I had already created in another fashion.





No comments:

Post a Comment