Friday, August 26, 2011

Way Behind!

There was a challenge on the Blackcat Forum....Christmas in July. There were a ton of excellent projects created for the challenge and I mananged to finish 4 or 5 of them within the time constraints of the challenge. Hardly a drop in the bucket. I did vow, however, to finish them all. I am still plodding along.

The last one I worked on was the cutest cookie box by Dana. I haven't gotten it photographed yet, but when I do, I will post all of the projects I've completed so far.
I am behind on that as well. It has been so hot here, I've not had the energy for much of anything.

I wanted to create a tag to add to the box I made and got kinda carried away. So, until I get the box photographed, I thought I would share the tags

First, Here's Dana's Box

Tags:

Here's a 300DPI version


Here's a 300DPI version

Here's a 300DPI version


Here's a 300DPI version

Here's a 300DPI version


Here's a 300DPI version


Here's a 300DPI version


Here's a 300DPI version
















No comments:

Post a Comment