Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Guess What? He Likes It

Remember the star box? The one my husband didn't want the flowers on.

Well, I did it. I put the Yellow Rose of Texas and a few Indian Blankets on it.
I didn't put the flowers in the center like I thought I might. I have a bit of trouble with symmetrical things except in certain situations. What those situations are I don't know until I get there. This wasn't one of them.

I used the same procedure on this rose as the ones shown earlier with 2 exceptions. I used some 20lb 100% cotton paper that I found at Office Depot for the rose. I also created the starting center from a cotton face cleaning pad, not cotton ball, and some glue instead of clay. It was raining cats and dogs and I did not want to go outside to my studio to get the centers. Improvise!!

Guess what? He likes it.


No comments:

Post a Comment